2017 has been crazy!!!!!! Our family has been blessed with a lot of great new changes in such a short amount of time. It's funny how some years can be so mundane and others can be a never-ending time of events, parties, and life in general.
Here are some highlights so far of what 2017 has been like for us:
- January- Nick accepted a new call to be assistant pastor at Redemption PCA (Presbyterian Church in America)
- February- My sister Michelle got engaged to her boyfriend Joseph
- March- I gave birth to our third son, Leo. My baby sister Bianca got engaged to her boyfriend John
- April- My sister Janna gave birth early to my identical nephews Conor and Ronan
Events to come in 2017:
- July- Engagement Party for Michelle and Bianca. Leo will be baptized at our church
- September- Calvin turns 5 and Michelle's Bridal Shower
- November- Nick turns 30. Max turns 3. Nick and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary
- December- Michelle gets married.
Add a whole bunch of birthdays from both sides of our family and basically you can imagine what our family calendar looks like for this year. I am thankful for companies like Paperless Post that can help make some of these exciting events in our life more easy and fun. With a newborn and two other boys to take care of I am always on the lookout for ways that make my life easier. Paperless Post has been great because I can make invitations for parties super easy and creatively. They have options for basically any life event you can imagine and the quality of artwork is extraordinary, especially the huge selection of designer line invitations . I love how all I need is peoples email address and then I can email them an invitation that looks just like a physical one.
Whether you have a birthday party, bridal shower, dinner party or game night that you are hosting, consider using Paperless Post and wow your guests. Invitations make parties that much more official and the fact that I can do all of my party planning on my phone, invitations included makes spending time with loved ones for special occasions that much more easier.
Here are are some examples below!